thebaseball.gif

BASEBALL SEASON (
575-502) +$285,597

2ND HALF (238-202) +$175,800

7k TOP PLAYS (
46-24) 66%

I can be reached @
xspower1@hotmail.com

Have been doing very well so far in the MLB Playoffs and you can too my friends!!!

Set up an account @ Cappertek and you can purchase plays there exactly when I play them! I'll have more detail in the morning as I make my plays!!!

Looking to set up a
daily / weekly / and playoff sports package there (PLAYOFFS ONLY) were you can easily purchase play from me without any problems.

I'm not leaving the rxforum and you can still follow me in the
NFL, NCAA Football, NBA, and NCAA Basketball here post daily!!!

Here is a look @ October MLB Action

DateWLTPctNet UnitsRecord
10/08/153-*0-*1100.00%+*21,650Detail
10/07/152-*0-*0100.00%+*10,000Detail
10/06/150-*2-*00.00%-*10,500Detail
10/04/1511-*5-*068.75%+*26,250Detail
10/02/158-*3-*072.73%+*19,650Detail
10/01/156-*1-*085.71%+*24,250Detail
Totals30-*11-*173.17%+91,300

2015 MLB PLAYOFFS (5-2) +$21,150

DAILY PICK RECORD FOR 10/08/2015

SportGameScorePickAmountResultUnits
MLBTexas5Texas +2065000WON+10,300
Toronto3Over 85000PUSH0
MLBHouston5Houston +1275000WON+6,350
Kansas City2Under 7.55000WON+5,000
DAILY PICK RECORD FOR 10/07/2015

MLBChi. Cubs4Chi. Cubs -1315000WON+5,000
Pittsburgh0Under 5.55000WON+5,000
DAILY PICK RECORD FOR 10/06/2015

MLBHouston3NY Yankees +1005000LOSS-5,000
NY Yankees0Over 75000LOSS-5,500

Your Bookies Worest Enemy
Handicapper
Tokens
ALDS doubleheader betting preview: Rangers at Blue Jays, Astros at Royals By COVER STAFF

Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays (-175, 7.5)

Both teams might be missing their third basemen when the Toronto Blue Jays attempt to even the American League Division Series against the visiting Texas Rangers on Friday. Texas standout Adrian Beltre is unlikely to play due to a back injury and might be replaced on the roster, while MVP candidate Josh Donaldson of Toronto is questionable with a possible concussion.

Donaldson took a knee to the head while sliding into second base and felt lightheaded before leaving the Blue Jays' 5-3 loss and later passed the concussion tests, so his availability will be based on how he feels Friday. "I'm not Josh Donaldson's head," Toronto catcher Russell Martin said when asked if he was concerned about Donaldson's status. "I don't know how he's feeling. I hope it's not too bad. He's as tough as they get. If he can play, he will play." Beltre departed in the third inning, when he barely managed to get to first base on a run-scoring single and was diagnosed with a lower back strain after undergoing an MRI exam at a nearby hospital. "Obviously, we want Adrian in there," Rangers manager Jeff Banister said of a player who has five career postseason homers. "He's the heart and soul of this ball club."

TV: 12:45 p.m. ET, MLBN, RSN (Toronto)

LINE HISTORY: Books opened the Jays in the -175 vicinity with the total coming down to 7.5 after opening at 8.

INJURY REPORT: Rangers - 3B Adrian Beltre (Questionable, back). Blue Jays - 3B Josh Donaldson (Questionable, head), RF Jose Bautista (Questionable, hamstring).

WHAT CAPPERS SAY:
"Cole Hamels has some ugly numbers against Toronto going 0-2 with a 6.97 ERA and a WHIP of 1.935 in four career starts against them. The last one came in 2014 in Philadelphia when Hamels allowed five runs and 10 hits in six innings of work. Jose Bautista (3-9), Edwin Encarnacion (5-14), Russell Martin (5-18) and Troy Tulowitzki (5-15) all have good numbers against the southpaw who has not lost a start since Aug. 7. Marcus Stroman has won all four starts for the Blue Jays giving up five runs and 20 hits in 27 innings. Stroman beat the Rangers last year at home.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Rangers LH Cole Hamels (13-8, 3.65 ERA) vs. Blue Jays RH Marcus Stroman (4-0, 1.67)

Hamels, who was acquired from Philadelphia with the playoff stage in mind, is 7-4 with a 3.09 ERA in 13 career postseason starts. He went 7-1 with a 3.66 ERA in 12 outings for Texas, which won each of his final 10 regular-season turns. Hamels has struggled against the Blue Jays, posting an 0-2 record and 6.97 ERA in four career starts.

Stroman suffered an ACL tear in his left knee in March but returned in September and won all four of his outings. The 24-year-old stands just 5-8, and people doubting him due to his size helped fuel the intensity with which he pitches. “I pitch with a lot of hate and anger and emotion in my heart – it’s just something that I’ve always kind of built myself on," Stroman said at a press conference. "I’m just excited. I can’t wait to get out there. I wish I could put it in words.”

TRENDS:

* Rangers are 1-7 in their last eight games with umpire Victor Carapazza behind home plate.
* Rangers are 6-0 in their last six Divisional Playoff road games.
* Blue Jays are 5-0 in Stromans last five starts.
* Over is 6-0-1 in Hamels' last seven starts overall.

Houston Astros at Kansas City Royals (OFF, OFF)

Johnny Cueto hasn't lived up to expectations since being acquired by Kansas City, but the veteran has a chance to pay dividends when the Royals host the Houston Astros in Game 2 of the American League Division Series on Friday. Cueto, who was just 4-7 with a 4.76 ERA in 13 starts after being obtained from Cincinnati, will be aiming to help the Royals even the series at one win apiece.

Cueto will become a free agent after the season, so this may be his only chance at being a postseason hero for Kansas City. "I had never gone through something like that before," Cueto said of his struggles at a press conference through translator Pedro Grifol, the Royals catching coach. "That season is over. This is a new season, and you'll get to see what Johnny Cueto is all about." Houston posted a 5-2 victory in Game 1 as Colby Ramsus and George Springer homered while Jose Altuve went 3-for-4 with an RBI. Rasmus also went deep in Tuesday's wild-card victory over the New York Yankees and has hit eight blasts in his last 14 games.

TV: 3:30 p.m. ET, FS1

LINE HISTORY: N/A

INJURY REPORT:
N/A

WEATHER:
Temperatures in the mid-60s under partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from left field at around nine mph.

WHAT CAPPERS SAY:
"Scott Kazmir gets the call in Game 2 of this series for Houston. The southpaw is 2-6 with a 3.86 ERA in 14 starts since the all-star break. Kazmir enters this one in terrible form sporting a 6.52 ERA in September. Johnny Cueto has righted the ship for the Royals allowing three runs or less in four straight games after a horrible stretch of 30 runs allowed over five starts." Covers Expert Steve Merril.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Astros LH Scott Kazmir (7-11, 3.10 ERA) vs. Royals RH Johnny Cueto (11-13, 3.44)

Kazmir was winless in his last seven starts and is just 2-6 with a 4.17 ERA in 13 outings since being acquired from Oakland. "Just feels like a little rough patch that happened at a bad time," Kazmir said during a press conference. "It was something where I feel like one or two pitches throughout any one of those games could have been a different outcome." Kazmir is 5-8 with a 4.54 ERA in 20 career starts against Kansas City and has struggled against Eric Hosmer (9-for-23).

Cueto experienced a disastrous late-season stretch during which he had a 9.57 ERA while losing a career-worst five straight starts before going 2-1 with a 3.24 ERA over his final four outings. "There was a little concern that we couldn't figure it out, but it didn't worry us because we all knew we'd get it figured out by the time the playoffs started," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "And we did." Cueto is 3-6 with a 3.64 ERA in 13 career starts versus the Astros and has served up two homers to Carlos Gomez.

TRENDS:

* Under is 4-0 in the last four meetings.
* Astros are 1-5 in Kazmirs last six road starts.
* Under is 4-0 in Astros last four road games.
* Over is 5-0 in Cuetos last five home starts.

Handicapper
Tokens

XSSPORTS

HERE IS THE LINK TO PURCHASE PLAYS AND FOLLOW PROGRESS:

https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=XSSports.cappertek.com

SHOULD HAVE PLAY UP IN A FEW MY FRIENDS!!!

I CAN ALWAYS BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL @ XSPOWER1@HOTMAIL.COM

NO BS JUST WINNERS BY FRIENDS....

IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW MY FOOTBALL PLAYS EARLY THIS WILL BE THE SITE FOR THAT AS WELL. NORMALLY WILL BE POSTED 2 HOUR BEFORE KICKOFF INSTEAD OF 15 TO 20 MINUTES!!!

Handicapper
Tokens
Football top plays will be sent out early for those that joined for one week or more. Few hiccup with capper trek but should be smooth sailing for here on out. Will reach out to all of you in a timely manner.

Thank to to all and good luck tonight!!!

XS

Tokens
okay. Don't forget, cappertek themselves e-mail'd me. You apparently have to add people to the list that paid if it doesn't add them automatically. Thanks again

Handicapper
Tokens
okay. Don't forget, cappertek themselves e-mail'd me. You apparently have to add people to the list that paid if it doesn't add them automatically. Thanks again

You have to have a username (cappertek) to be added..... I can't add you if you don't have a username for there. Some payment take a few day to process and I have no control over that. If you sign up for a day and week or a month your package it be honored no questions asked. Had to send out a few emails once I got home and waiting on a few reply's. Not a bad night for my first day @ capertek.com...... Dodgers -1.5 +130 still on the board and not looking great. Sweep the other three games Kansas City, St Louis, and St Louis Under 6.5.

Once plays are up to be purchased they get sent out automatically...... when and are up I will post here that they are up and ready. All plays will be posted @ the same time and there will be no problems.

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
DAILY PICK RECORD FOR 10/09/2015

SportGame
PickAmountResultUnits
MLBNY Mets
LA Dodgers

LA Dodgers -1.5 +1305000LOSS-5000
MLBHouston
Kansas City -1305000WON+5000

Kansas City

MLBChi. Cubs
St. Louis -1105000WON+5000

St. Louis
Under 6.55000WON+5000

FRIDAY RESULTS (3-1) +$10,000 / MLB PLAYOFFS (8-3) 73% +$31,150

Handicapper
Tokens
MLB Baseball Consensus: Public Picks
TimeTeamsRunlineMoneylineTotal
(ET)PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Saturday, October 10, 2015
5:35pm
odds
(913) Chicago Cubs
(914) St. Louis Cardinals
graph_away.gif
28%

graph_home.gif
72%
graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%
O983
U395
graph_away.gif
71%

graph_home.gif
29%
9:05pm
odds
(915) New York Mets
(916) Los Angeles Dodgers
graph_away.gif
24%

graph_home.gif
76%
graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%
O206
U231
graph_away.gif
47%

graph_home.gif
53%
Sunday, October 11, 2015
4:05pm
odds
(917) Kansas City Royals
(918) Houston Astros
graph_away.gif
7%

graph_home.gif
93%
graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%
O299
U205
graph_away.gif
59%

graph_home.gif
41%
8:05pm
odds
(919) Toronto Blue Jays
(920) Texas Rangers
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%
graph_away.gif
70%

graph_home.gif
30%
O349
U262
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%

https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=XSSports.cappertek.com

2-3 MLB Playoff Winners (up by 2pm est)

5 NCAA Football Plays Posted (Now) plus one 7k Football Winner (first football game goes of @ 12pm est and last one goes off 10pm est)

**The football plays will be posted in my football trend but will be closer to kickoff time..... those that have joined me got there play last night to early this morning. Only selling "PLAYOFF BASEBALL SELECTIONS" the football come early as an added bonus.

**My Top NFL 7k Plays will be posted there as well early Sunday morning and will let you all know when there up.

Kick your bookies a$$

XS
:toast:

Handicapper
Tokens
Saturday's NLDS doubleheader betting preview BY COVERS STAFF

Chicago Cubs at St. Louis Cardinals (-134, 6.5)

The St. Louis Cardinals look to take a commanding 2-0 lead when they host the Chicago Cubs for Game 2 of their National League Division Series on Saturday. St. Louis posted a 4-0 victory in the opener of the best-of-five set, breaking Chicago's nine-game winning streak that included Wednesday's wild-card victory at Pittsburgh.

The Cubs will look to get their bats moving in Game 2 after recording just three singles in the opener. "We could not get anything generated," Chicago manager Joe Maddon said during his postgame press conference. "They've pitched really well all season - that's a big reason they won 100 games." Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina was in the Game 1 lineup despite a sprained left thumb and was hitless in three at-bats. "Anytime you get Yadier back there, it's huge," St. Louis' Randal Grichuk said after the opener. "The things he does and brings to the team, you can't even say them all."

TV:
5:37 p.m. ET, TBS

PITCHING MATCHUP:
Cubs RH Kyle Hendricks (8-7, 3.95 ERA) vs. Cardinals LH Jaime Garcia (10-6, 2.43)

Hendricks is a surprise Game 2 starter but was dominant in his final two regular-season outings, giving up three hits and striking out 17 in 12 scoreless innings. "I've been preparing myself for any possibilities, so I wasn't caught off-guard," Hendricks told reporters. "But I was definitely excited. I'm glad they gave me this opportunity." Hendricks is 0-1 with a 3.97 ERA in four career starts against St. Louis and gave up four runs and six hits in five frames of a no-decision on May 5.

Garcia is 0-2 with a 4.23 ERA in six career postseason starts but is taking the ball in the playoffs for the first time since 2012. A series of arm injuries has plagued his career and caused a transformation from a power pitcher to a hurler that relies heavily on his sinker and changeup. "Those two pitches are big for me," Garcia told reporters. "It's always about being willing to make changes for good and reinventing yourself. The sinker and changeup are my strength right now."

TRENDS:

* Under is 3-1-1 in Garcia's last five starts vs. Cubs.
* Cubs are 10-1 in their last 11 road games.
* Cubs are 0-7 in their last seven Divisional Playoff games.
* Cardinals are 10-2 in Garcia's last 12 starts.

New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers (Off, Off)

The New York Mets defeated Los Angeles ace Clayton Kershaw in the opener and look to take a 2-0 lead when they visit the Dodgers for Game 2 of their National League Division Series on Saturday. Jacob deGrom was scintillating with 13 strikeouts in seven scoreless innings as New York recorded a 3-1 victory in Game 1.

Los Angeles standout Zack Greinke will look to even the best-of-five series and keep his club from heading to New York on the brink of elimination. The Game 1 defeat reminds the Dodgers of their postseason struggles as they have lost their last eight series in which they've dropped the opening game. Daniel Murphy's solo homer and David Wright's two-run single provided the Mets with the offense they needed on a night in which they recorded just five hits. New York manager Terry Collins, 66, won his postseason debut and sends rookie Noah Syndergaard to the mound against Greinke.

TV: 9:07 p.m. ET, TBS

PITCHING MATCHUP:
Mets RH Noah Syndergaard (9-7, 3.24 ERA) vs. Dodgers RH Zack Greinke (19-3, 1.66)

Syndergaard gave the rotation a big boost with his emergence as he held opposing hitters to a .225 average. The 23-year-old was just 2-5 with a 4.23 ERA in 12 road starts, but he went 2-0 with a 2.29 ERA in his last three outings away from home. "To me, it's just all about getting comfortable out there on the mound on the road," Syndergaard said in his press conference. "I feel like in the last couple starts I had on the road, I had a lot of success, lot of comfort."

Greinke posted the lowest ERA by a starting pitcher since Atlanta's Greg Maddux (1.63) in 1995 and it was under 2.00 the entire season. He allowed two or fewer runs in 26 of his 32 starts and is one of three candidates for the NL Cy Young Award - Kershaw and Chicago's Jake Arrieta being the others. "I've probably stopped trying to trick guys as much as I used to," Greinke said, "and try to make my pitches as good as possible."

TRENDS:

* Mets are 7-0 in their last seven Divisional Playoff games.
* Mets are 4-1 in the last five meetings in Los Angeles.
* Over is 5-0-1 in Syndergaard's last six road starts.
* Under is 4-1 in Greinke's last five home starts.

Handicapper
Tokens
SATURDAY POWER BASEBALL (3) 5k BASEBALL SELECTIONS

Sign up a free account with www.cappertek.com and play will be sent to you once payment has been received!!!! There is (
1) side and (2) totals my friends!!!

XS :103631605

Handicapper
Tokens
SATURDAY RESULTS (1-2) -$7,350 / MLB PLAYOFFS (9-5) 64% +$23,800

DAILY PICK RECORD FOR 10/10/2015

SportGame
PickAmountResultUnits
MLBChi. Cubs
St Louis

St Louis -1325000LOSS-6600
MLBChi Cubs
St Louis

St Louis Over 6.55000WON+5000
MLBNY Mets
LA Dodgers

LA Dodgers Under 6 -1155000LOST-5750

Handicapper
Tokens
Sunday's ALDS doubleheader betting preview BY COVERS STAFF

Kansas City Royals at Houston Astros (-175, 7)

The Kansas City Royals have been cool under pressure since a strong September in 2014 pushed them all the way to the seventh game of the World Series, and staring down an 0-2 hole in the American League Division Series pulled out the best in the team. The Royals will try to take their first lead in 2015 American League Division Series when they visit the Houston Astros for Game 3 on Sunday.

Kansas City dropped Game 1 on Thursday and was down 4-2 in Game 2 on Friday before rallying to earn a 5-4 win behind some clutch hitting from Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and Ben Zobrist, and its usual dominant work from the bullpen. “I kept telling the boys just we've got a long way to go,” Royals manager Ned Yost told reporters. “Just keep plugging away. Just keep plugging away. Let it happen. Don't try to make it happen. Just let it happen. And it did.” The Astros should feel plenty confident heading home with CY Young hopeful and wild-card winner Dallas Keuchel heading to the mound in Game 3, and they are looking to wrap up the best-of-five series without going back out on the road. “I know the Houston fans are ready for us to come home,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch told reporters. “We've got homefield advantage for the rest of this series. We got to take care of business in our own back yard.”

TV: 4:10 p.m. ET, MLB Network

WHAT BOOKS SAY:
"The Astros have their ace heading to the mound in Game 3 of this ALDS series in Dallas Keuchel coming off a dominating outing in the wildcard game against the Yankees. The Astros are getting over 65% of the action on the moneyline and over 90% to cover the -1.5 run line at home vs the Royals. As for the 7 run total, we are seeing dead even action with a 50/50 split on the OVER/UNDER." Michael Stewart, CarbonSports.ag.

PITCHING MATCHUP:
Royals RH Edinson Volquez (13-9, 3.55 ERA) vs. Astros LH Dallas Keuchel (20-8, 2.48)

Volquez tuned up for the postseason with two hitless innings at Minnesota last Sunday and surrendered three or fewer earned runs in each of his final four regular-season appearances. The Dominican Republic native is looking for his first postseason win and allowed a total of nine runs in 6 2/3 innings while starting in the 2010 NLDS for the Cincinnati Reds and the 2014 wild-card game for the Pittsburgh Pirates. Volquez is 6-0 with a 2.70 ERA in nine career starts against Houston but had to be bailed out by his offense at the Astros on July 1, when he was ripped for five runs and eight hits in five innings without factoring in the decision.

Keuchel started Tuesday’s AL wild-card game in New York on three days’ rest and dominated over six innings, allowing three hits and a walk while striking out seven in the 3-0 triumph. The All-Star has yielded a total of four runs in 26 2/3 innings over his last four starts and is 15-0 with a 1.46 ERA in 18 starts at home in 2015. Keuchel tossed eight scoreless innings to beat the Royals at home on June 30 but was lit up for five runs on 10 hits in 6 2/3 frames at Kansas City on July 26.

TRENDS:

* Royals are 5-0 in their last five road games.
* Astros are 22-5 in Keuchel's last 27 home starts.
* Over is 12-3-1 in Royals last 16 games vs. a left-handed starter.
* Royals are 0-4 in their last four games following an off day.

Toronto Blue Jays at Texas Rangers (+120, 9.5)

The Toronto Blue Jays owned the best offense in baseball during the regular season and boasted a starting staff with three of the four best ERAs in the American League following the All-Star break, but none of that is helping much in the American League Division Series. The Blue Jays will try to avoid being swept out of the AL Division Series when they visit the red-hot Texas Rangers for Game 3 on Sunday.

The Rangers beat David Price in Game 1 on Thursday and outlasted Toronto in 14 innings on Friday to take Game 2, putting themselves in position to advance to the ALCS one season after going 67-95. The Blue Jays are trying to turn the rare feat of winning a best-of-five series after dropping the first two games at home, and they were just 40-41 on the road during the regular season. “Sure, it won't be easy, they got a great team over there,” Toronto manager John Gibbons told reporters. “They outplayed us both games.” The Blue Jays will turn to Marco Estrada, who owned the second-best ERA in the AL after the All-Star break behind Price, for Game 3 while Texas goes with the hot hand in lefty Martin Perez.

TV: 8:10 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

WHAT BOOKS SAY:
"The Jays are in a win or go home situation today in Texas as they look to stay alive in this best of five Division Series. They send arguably their most consistent starter to the mound in Marco Estrada. The Jays are the favorite on the road for this game and are getting 55% of the moneyline action and 65% of the action to cover the -1.5 run line. The 9.5 run total is seeing just over 60% of the action come in on the OVER." Michael Stewart, CarbonSports.ag.

PITCHING MATCHUP:
Blue Jays RH Marco Estrada (13-8, 3.13 ERA) vs. Rangers LH Martin Perez (3-6, 4.46)

Estrada’s 2.78 ERA after the All-Star break ranked second and his 0.91 WHIP paced all AL starters. The 32-year-old gets in trouble occasionally by giving up home runs – 13 in his final 10 starts – but is confident he can continue a stretch that saw him allow three earned runs or fewer in 12 of his final 13 outings. “I'm going to give it my all no matter what,” Estrada told reporters. “Like I said, if we were up 2-0 or down 0-2, like we are, it's the same mentality for me.”

Perez gets the nod over veterans Colby Lewis and Derek Holland due to his consistency down the stretch and a final two starts in which he allowed one earned run in 13 innings. The 24-year-old Venezuelan posted a 3.38 ERA over his final 11 starts and surrendered three or fewer earned runs in 11 of his 14 starts in 2015. Perez is facing the Blue Jays for the first time in his career while making his first career postseason appearance.

TRENDS:

* Blue Jays are 8-2 in the last 10 meetings in Texas.
* Under is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings in Texas.
* Under is 7-0 in Perez's last seven Sunday starts.
* Over is 7-1-4 in Blue Jays last 12 overall.

Handicapper
Tokens
Sunday Playoff Baseball (2) Sides (2) Totals!!!!

Kick your bookies a$$$$

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
DAILY PICK RECORD FOR 10/12/2015

Sport
Game
PickAmountResultUnits
MLBKansas City
Houston

Houston -1.5 +1105000WON+5500
MLBKansas City
Houston

Houston Under 7.5 -1155000WON+5000
MLBToronto
Texas

Texas +1365000LOST-5000
MLBToronto
Txas

Texas Under 9.5 +1005000WON+5000

SUNDAY RESULTS (3-1) +$10,500 / MLB PLAYOFFS (12-6) 67% +$34,300

Handicapper
Tokens
Monday's Divisional Series Betting Cheat Sheet BY COVERS

Kansas City Royals at Houston Astros (-127, 8.0)

Astros lead series 2-1.

The Houston Astros attempt to become an unlikely participant in the American League Championship Series when they host the Kansas City Royals on Monday for Game 4 of the Division Series. Houston, which averaged 104 losses over a four-year span before this year's breakthrough campaign, owns a 2-1 lead in the best-of-five matchup after posting a 4-2 victory on Sunday.

The Royals are aiming to reach the World Series for the second straight year but are on the brink of elimination. "Every game is a must-win," first baseman Eric Hosmer told reporters. "Obviously, it didn't work out the way we wanted it (Sunday). We have to come back and do everything we can to win and take it back to Kansas City." Chris Carter was the Game 3 hero for Houston, going 3-for-3 with a homer and is 5-for-11 in the series. Carter didn't have a single three-hit performance in the regular season when he batted .199 and struggled most of the campaign before going deep in six of his final 12 appearances to finish with 24 homers.

TV: 1:07 p.m. ET, FS1

PITCHING MATCHUP: Royals RH Yordano Ventura (0-1, 13.50 ERA) vs. Astros RH Lance McCullers (2015: 6-7, 3.22)

Ventura's Game 1 start was limited to two innings due to a rain delay, assuring he will be fresh for Monday's contest. He allowed three runs and four hits while throwing 42 pitches in the shortened outing. "Obviously, it's a different situation, but my routine is going to remain the same," Ventura said through an interpreter at his press conference. "I've got a good defense behind me, and I'm ready to go for (Monday). I'll attack the strike zone, let the defense play behind me."

McCullers is making his first appearance of the series after starting 22 games during the regular season. "You can't go into a game like (Monday) and just say to yourself, 'Oh, it's like every other game you ever pitched in,' because it's not," McCullers said during his press conference. "And I'm OK with that. I'm going to attack that head on, understand that the moment's bigger, the stage is bigger." McCullers, who turned 22 earlier this month, gave up one run and four hits in seven innings of a victory over Kansas City on June 29.

TRENDS:

* Under is 5-1 in the last six meetings.
* Royals are 0-4 in the last four meetings in Houston.
* Under is 6-0 in Royals' last six games versus a right-handed starter.
* Astros are 1-6 in McCuller's last seven starts.

Toronto Blue Jays at Texas Rangers (OFF)

Rangers lead series 2-1.

The Toronto Blue Jays staved off elimination and attempt to force a decisive fifth game when they visit the Texas Rangers on Monday for Game 4 of their American League Division Series. Toronto registered its first playoff victory since 1993 when it notched a 5-1 triumph on Sunday to stay alive in the best-of-five matchup.

Blue Jays shortstop Troy Tulowitzki played through shoulder pain and was the hitting star of Game 3, smacking a three-run homer to become the fourth player in team history to drive in four or more runs in a postseason game. "Good enough to go, good enough to play and tons of treatment, to be honest with you," Tulowitzki said in the postgame press conference when asked about his health. "I could do it all day, but just go out there and play and see what happens." Texas' Josh Hamilton saw his postseason hitless funk stretch to 31 at-bats before hitting singles in each of his last two trips to the plate on Sunday. Prince Fielder has a slump of his own with which to deal, going 88 postseason at-bats without a homer.

TV: 4:07 p.m. ET, FS1, RSN (Toronto)

PITCHING MATCHUP: Blue Jays RH R.A. Dickey (2015: 11-11, 3.91 ERA) vs. Rangers LH Derek Holland (2015: 4-3, 4.91)

The 41-year-old Dickey will become the oldest pitcher in baseball history to make his postseason debut. He struggled on the road this season with a 2-8 record and 4.83 ERA in 16 starts but always has liked pitching in Arlington, Texas. "The humidity is usually nice and it's warmer," Dickey said in his press conference. "Those are two things that contribute to a moving knuckleball, one that reacts favorably as far as movement's concerned. That's what I rely on."

Holland lands the pivotal start despite posting a 7.62 ERA over his last five outings. He was chosen over veteran right-hander Colby Lewis, who won a career-high 17 games this season. "We like the body of work," Texas manager Jeff Banister said in a press conference. "We like what we have seen from him lately. ... One of the more challenging decisions that we've had to make."

TRENDS:

* Under is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings in Texas.
* Blue Jays are 9-2 in the last 11 meetings in Texas.
* Over is 4-1 in Holland's last five home starts versus the Blue Jays.
* Rangers are 1-5 in their last six Divisional Playoff home games.

St. Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs (-225, OFF)

Series tied 1-1.

The Chicago Cubs did what they needed to do in the first two games of the National League Division Series and head home with a chance to take the best-of-five set at Wrigley Field. The St. Louis Cardinals, who visit the Cubs for Game 3 on Monday, will try to bounce back after an error-marred performance in Game 2.

The Cardinals took an early lead on Matt Carpenter’s leadoff homer in Game 2 but made a pair of errors in the second inning as Chicago scored three times without getting the ball out of the infield before Jorge Soler’s two-run homer capped the big frame. “It is hard to watch a club that's played so well defensively, see a couple things happen that are kind of uncharacteristic for us, but they do happen,” St. Louis manager Mike Matheny told reporters. “We gotta figure out ways to get around 'em.” Avoiding a deficit in the series could prove to be a tough task when the Cardinals go up against Chicago ace Jake Arrieta in Game 3. “Getting Jake pitching the next game is kind of a good thought for us, obviously,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon told reporters. “He's been pitching -- how can I even say? You've all been watching; he's been spectacular.”

TV: 6:07 p.m. ET, TBS

PITCHING MATCHUP: Cardinals RH Michael Wacha (17-7, 3.38 ERA) vs. Cubs RH Jake Arrieta (22-6, 1.77)

Wacha is hoping a shaky final month doesn’t carry over into the postseason after he went 2-3 with a 7.88 ERA in five September starts. The Texas A&M product yielded seven home runs in those five outings and lost to Chicago twice in that span, allowing a total of 10 runs and 12 hits – four homers – in nine total innings against the Cubs. Wacha is 4-2 with a 3.48 ERA in six career postseason games – five starts.

Arrieta started the wild-card game at Pittsburgh and scattered four hits without a walk while striking out 11 in a shutout. The Cy Young Award candidate has not lost since July 25 and has allowed a total of two earned runs in his last 10 outings. Arrieta is 2-1 with a 2.42 ERA in four starts against St. Louis this season but has not faced the Cardinals since July 7.

TRENDS:

* Over is 5-0 in Wacha's last five starts versus the Chicago.
* Over is 5-1 in the last six meetings in Chicago.
* Cubs are 5-1 in Arrieta's last six home starts versus the Cardinals.
* Cardinals are 0-4 in their last four road playoff games.

Los Angeles Dodgers at New York Mets (-180, 6.5)
Series tied 1-1.

The New York Mets are in a position to take control of the National League Division Series with their ace on the mound heading into Game 3, but a key loss in the infield could be tough to overcome. The Mets will send Matt Harvey to the mound when they host the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 3 on Monday.

New York nearly pulled off the great feat of beating Clayton Kershaw and Zack Greinke in the first two games at Dodger Stadium but watched Game 2 spiral out of control in the seventh inning as Los Angeles' Chase Utley made a hard slide into second base that resulted in a broken leg for Mets shortstop Ruben Tejada and marked a key turning point in the contest as the Dodgers went on to take the lead in the frame and win 5-2. “We'll control it, but, yeah, they're angry,” New York manager Terry Collins told reporters of his players’ emotions going forward. “You lose in a playoff series to that serious of an injury, yeah, they're not very happy about it.” Harvey, who was fined for missing a mandatory workout prior to the start of the series, was limited in September in an effort to keep his workload lower following Tommy John surgery but is not expected to be on a strict pitch limit on Monday. The Dodgers went 37-44 on the road during the regular season and will turn to Brett Anderson for Game 3.

TV: 8:37 p.m. ET, TBS

PITCHING MATCHUP:
Dodgers LH Brett Anderson (10-9, 3.69 ERA) vs. Mets RH Matt Harvey (13-8, 2.71)

Getting through an entire season healthy was a big step for Anderson, who made 31 starts and worked a career-high 180 1/3 innings after totaling 32 turns over the previous four campaigns. The Texan faltered a bit at the end of September but tuned up for the postseason and earned his Game 3 start by holding San Francisco to two runs and four hits over 7 2/3 frames on Oct. 1. Anderson, who is making his first career start against the Mets, surrendered one run and three hits over 6 1/3 total innings in the 2012 and 2013 ALDS with Oakland.

Harvey has totaled 17 2/3 innings since Sept. 8 but allowed only two earned runs in those frames while striking out 24 and walking one. The Connecticut native faced the Dodgers twice during the regular season and went 1-1 while allowing five runs and 13 hits in 12 total frames. Harvey, who is making his postseason debut, went 8-3 with a 2.23 ERA in 17 home starts in 2015.TRENDS:

* Over is 3-0-1 in Harvey's last four starts versus the Dodgers.
* Over is 9-3-1 in the last 13 meetings in New York.
* Dodgers are 10-4 in the last 14 meetings in New York.
* Mets are 1-4 in Harvey's last five home starts.

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]MLB Baseball Consensus: Public Picks[/h]
TimeTeamsRunlineMoneylineTotal
(ET) PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Monday, October 12, 2015
1:05pm
odds
(925) Kansas City Royals
(926) Houston Astros
graph_away.gif
33%

graph_home.gif
67%

graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

O1801
U1072
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

4:05pm
odds
(927) Toronto Blue Jays
(928) Texas Rangers
graph_away.gif
72%

graph_home.gif
28%

graph_away.gif
68%

graph_home.gif
32%

O988
U586
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

6:05pm
odds
(923) St. Louis Cardinals
(924) Chicago Cubs
graph_away.gif
28%

graph_home.gif
72%

graph_away.gif
42%

graph_home.gif
58%

O1208
U1617
graph_away.gif
43%

graph_home.gif
57%

8:35pm
odds
(921) Los Angeles Dodgers
(922) New York Mets
graph_away.gif
21%

graph_home.gif
79%

graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%

O1471
U937
graph_away.gif
61%

graph_home.gif
39%

Handicapper
Tokens
Monday Playoff Baseball (4) Sides (2) Totals!!!!

Play ready for purchase my friends....

Kick your bookies a$$$$

XS Sports @ Cappertek.com

XS
rxb@ll​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john2g2005
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com